Item Successfully Added to Cart
Anatomical Structure: Adult Male
Length: 85.5 cm
Width: 36 cm
Height: 22 cm
Weight: 10.5 kg
- Not easily deformed special plastic
- Realistic appearance
- Heart, stomach, liver, gall bladder, spleen, diaphragm, and thick-thin transparent chest wall showing intestinal structures
- Heart, main arteries and veins, liver, stomach, and intestinal structures can be removed and examined.
- Pupillary diameters can be changed electronically as normal, myosis, and mydriasis.
- Carotid pulse generated via the plastic bulb.
- Thoracentesis and liver puncture.
- Oral and nasal feeding.
- Sputum suction and gastrolavage.
- Oral cavity, teeth, tongue, uvula, glottis, epiglottis, trachea, bronchi, esophagus, and lung structures.
- Oral and nasal endotracheal intubation tube placement training.
- Difficult intubation practice with jaw locking simulation.
- Tracheostomy care.