NS - NURSING SKILLS TRAINING MODELS
COMPREHENSIVE TRAUMA AND NURSING CARE TRAINING MANIKIN
Product code : NS/53B
Item Successfully Added to Cart
Anatomical Structure: Adult Male
Length: 175 cm
Width: 47 cm
Height: 22 cm
Weight: 17 kg
- Not easily deformed special plastic
- Realistic appearance
- Replaceable vein and injection pad structures
- 24 modules for trauma assessment and care applications
- Easily movable head, neck, waist, arm, and leg joints.
- Application of IV puncture, injection, transfusion, and blood drawing from bilateral forearm basilic, cephalic veins, and dorsal surface of the hand.
- IM injection into the bilateral deltoid and vastus lateralis muscles of the thigh region.
- IM hip injection on the ventrogluteal and dorsogluteal area.
- Thoracentesis, abdominocentesis, liver and lumbar puncture.
- Oral and nasal feeding.
- Sputum suction and gastrolavage.
- Male-female urethral catheterization and bladder irrigation where realistic sphincter resistance can be felt.
- Ostomy (colostomy and ileostomy) care.
- Enema administration with using liquid.
- Oral cavity, tongue, teeth, glottis, epiglottis, trachea, esophagus, right-left lung, and stomach structures.
- Audible feedback in esophageal intubation with oral and nasal endotracheal intubation.
- Difficult intubation practice with jaw locking simulation.
- Tracheostomy care.
- 2nd and 3rd-degree burns on the face.
- Injury in the forehead area.
- Jaw injury.
- Open clavicle fracture and chest crush.
- Injury in the abdomen, protrusion of the intestine.
- Open fracture of the humerus in the upper arm.
- Open fracture of the right hand (soft tissue rupture, fracture, and crushed bone).
- Gunshot wound in the palm.
- Open fracture of the femur.
- Fracture in the thigh area.
- Injury with a foreign body in the thigh area.
- Open fracture of the tibia.
- Open fracture of the right foot and amputation of the little finger.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree burns on the left forearm.
- Fragmentation and rupture in the thigh region.
- Closed tibial fracture of left leg and crushed ankle bone.
- Incision and suture in the chest.
- Abdominal incision and suture.
- Incision and suture in the thigh region.
- Infected wound care in the thigh area.
- Laceration in the thigh area.
- Foot gangrene formation and wound care.
- Amputated upper arm.
- Amputated leg.
MAKEUP MULAGE SET:
- Accident simulation wax (2 pcs).
- Wound modeling paste (2 packs in light and dark colors).
- Artificial blood coagulant (1 pc.).
- Artificial blood powder (5 bottles, each of which can make 1 liter of blood fluid).
- Paint in 3 different colors: brown, yellow, and red.
- Plexiglass (for simulating broken glass) (1 pack).
- Flaster (1 pc.).
- Cream (1 pc.).
- Abeslang (tongue depressor) (10 pcs).
- Spray can (2 pcs).
- Make-up cleaning cloth (1 pack).