Anatomical Structure: Adult Arm Structure
Length: 71 cm
Width: 13 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Not easily deformed special plastic
- Realistic appearance
- Palpable realistic vascular structure
- Replaceable arm skin, vascular and deltoid muscle pad structure
- IV puncture, injection, transfusion, and blood drawing can be done on the basilic, cephalic and antecubital veins of the forearm and the digital and metacarpal veins on the dorsal surface of the hand.
- IM injection into deltoid muscle of the upper arm.