NS - NURSING SKILLS TRAINING MODELS
NURSING CARE TRAINING MANIKIN
Product code : NS/53C
It has been developed according to the anatomical structure of an adult male for nursing care training. It is made of special plastic. It has all the functions of the NS/53A model, but this model does not have carotid heart rate and blood pressure measurement.
Item Successfully Added to Cart
Height: 175 cm Width: 47 Height: 22 cm Weight: 17 kg
- The lungs and stomach structures of the chest cavity are present.
- Hair, face, eye and ear washing, eye and ear drops can be done.
- Oral cavity and artificial teeth care can be done.
- Waist, neck, arm and leg joints are movable.
- Bed bathing, changing clothes can be done.
- Airway management: It includes structures such as the oral cavity, tongue, teeth, gums, glottis, trachea, larynx, pharynx and esophagus.
- Endotracheal intubation can be done. When the intubation tube enters the esophagus and air is given, the stomach swells and the stomach alarm will be activated.
- Jaw locking simulation can be realized.
- Tracheotomy care can be done.
- Sputum suction can be done.
- Oxygen inhalation can be done.
- Feeding is performed through the mouth and nose.
- Gastrolavage can be done.
- Arm injection and blood transfusion can be applied. Bilateral forearm basilic and cephalic veins and metacarpal veins on the dorsal surface of the hand were simulated.
- Arm and hand surface skin and vascular structures can be easily changed.
- IM injection can be made to the bilateral deltoid muscle, bilateral vastus lateralis muscle and unilateral right gluteus muscle.
- Thoracentesis, abdominocentesis, liver, bone marrow and lumbar puncture are performed.
- Enema can be done.
- Female - male urethral catheterization can be done.
- Female - male bladder irrigation can be done.
- Ostomy (colostomy and ileostomy) care can be done.
- Perineal care can be done.
- Trauma assessment and care practices can be made;
Trauma modules;-Incision and suture module in the chest
-Abdominal incision and suture
-Incision and suture module in the thigh area
-Infected wound care in the thigh area
-Laceration in the thigh area
-Gangrene formation and wound care module in the foot
-Amputee upper arm