RADIAL ARTERY ARM WITH VARIABLE VESSELS AND PULSE RATE ADJUSTABLE
Product code : NS/111A-K
The model has been developed to teach medical procedures that can be performed on the radial artery. It is made of special plastic. The model has a mechanism that provides blood circulation and radial artery vessel exchange mechanically. In the model, arterial puncture, injection and transfusion applications can be performed under the arterial blood pressure. Thanks to the mechanical device, the radial artery vein can be replaced with a new one to prevent vascular leakage after the puncture procedure. Thus, it can be used many times.
Item Successfully Added to Cart
Length: 60 cm Width: 15 cm Height: 19 cm Weight: 5.3 kg
- An electronic circulation device built in the model realistically displays the flow of blood fluid.
- The radial artery pulse can be simulated automatically and the puncture point is prominent.
- Pulse rate can be adjusted in 5 steps from 60 to 100.
- When the needle is penetrated into the artery, it is clearly felt and the return of blood indicates correct application.
- The service life of the model is extended with the replaceable skin and veins.