NS - NURSING SKILLS TRAINING MODELS
CRICOTHYROTOMY SIMULATOR WITH BRONCHUS
Product code : NS/83K
The cricothyrotomy simulator is designed to simulate head, neck and lung bronchi for practicing and training of tracheostomy and cricothyrotomy opening in emergency situations. It is made of special plastic, provides a realistic feeling. Thanks to the replaceable skin and cartilage, the applications can be repeated many times.
Item Successfully Added to Cart
Length: 48 cm Width: 15 cm Height: 20 cm Weight: 1.45 kg
- It is suitable for trachea anatomy. The thyroid cartilage, cricoid cartilage, cricothyroid membrane, and trachea can be touched.
- Eyelids are movable. The eyelids are closed n the lying position and opened in an upright position.
- Dorsal extension of the neck can be simulated.
- Thyrocricoid puncture and cricothyrotomy can be practiced.
- Percutaneous tracheostomy practice can be done. Longitudinal, transverse, cross, U-type and inverted U-type incision practices can be performed.
- When the tracheostomy cannula is placed and air is given, swelling of the lung bronchi can be observed.
- Neck skin and trachea cartilages can be replaced with their spare.