NS - NURSING SKILLS TRAINING MODELS
BABY NURSING CARE MANIKIN
Product code : NS/106B
The model has been developed in accordance with the education of most of the nursing care practices in babies. It is made of special plastic. It has breast skins of baby boys and girls.
Item Successfully Added to Cart
Length: 50 cm Width: 24 cm Height: 11.5 cm Weight: 1.70 kg
- Organs; lungs, stomach, intestines and bladder structures are present.
- Scalp’s skin is soft and fondant can be felt.
- General care, bathing, breastfeeding, changing clothes and diapers can be done.
- Fever can be measured from the ear and anus.
- Arm and leg joints are movable.
- Airway management: It includes structures such as the oral cavity, tongue, trachea, larynx, pharynx and esophagus.
- Endotracheal intubation can be done.
- Sputum suction can be performed.
- Oxygen inhalation can be done.
- Feeding is performed through the mouth and nose.
- Gastrolavage can be done.
- Scalp venous puncture and injection can be done
- Umbilical vein injection can be done.
- IM injection can be made to the left leg vastus lateralis muscle and left gluteus muscle.
- Enema can be done.
- Male-female urethral catheterization and bladder irrigation can be done.
- Ostomy (colostomy) care can be done.