BABY ACCESS AND NURSING CARE MANIKIN
Product code : NS/106A
The model has been developed to teach many nursing care practices in addition to IV injection, infusion and transfusion training. It is made of special plastic. It has a venous system; skull vein, left and right arm veins, femoral vein, great saphenous vein, small saphenous vein, and umbilical vein are present.
Item Successfully Added to Cart
Height: 53 cm Width: 41 cm Height: 11.5 Weight: 1.93 kg
- Organs; lungs, stomach, intestines and bladder structures are present.
- Scalp’s skin is soft and fondant can be felt.
- General care, bathing, breastfeeding, changing clothes and diapers can be done.
- Fever can be measured from the ear and anus.
- Arm and leg joints are movable.
- Airway management: It includes structures such as the oral cavity, tongue, trachea, larynx, pharynx and esophagus.
- Endotracheal intubation can be done.
- Sputum suction can be performed.
- Oxygen inhalation can be done.
- Feeding is performed through the mouth and nose.
- Gastrolavage can be done.
- Venous system:
-Basilic vein in the right and left arm,
-Right leg, femoral vein, large-small saphenous vein,
-Umbilical vein injections can be applied.
- Brakial pulse can be felt on the left arm.
- IM injection can be made to the left leg vastus lateralis and left gluteus muscle.
- Enema can be done.
- Female urethral catheterization and bladder irrigation can be done.