UPPER ARM INTRAMUSCULAR INJECTION SIMULATOR WITH ALARM SYSTEM
Product code : NS/115B
Thanks to its transparent feature, the model anatomically shows the bones, nerves and vessels in the chest, spinal cord and arm structures. IM and ID injection applications can be applied to the upper left arm. The right upper arm is transparent. The transparent protective body prevents bone, nerve and vascular structures from deforming.
Item Successfully Added to Cart
Length: 55 cm Width: 73 cm Height: 23 cm Weight: 7.67 kg
- Plexus brachialis and vascular structure can be observed.
- The humerus, acromion protrusion and clavicle structures can be clearly seen and felt.
- The M. deltoideus site can be observed in the transparent part and the intramuscular injection site can be accurately determined.
- The system with light and sound the model warns the users if IM injection applications performed incorrectly on the left upper arm.
- In the applications, the injected liquid can be discharged by sending it from the drainage container to the waste bag.