NEWBORN LUMBAR PUNCTION SIMULATOR
Product code : CT/55B
The model was developed for training in lumbar puncture and cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) assessment in newborn. The model includes the baby's general spine structure. The spine structure can be removed for intervention. Its skin is made of elastic plastic with the sensitivity of real leather.
Item Successfully Added to Cart
Height: 32 cm Width: 18 cm Height: 13.5 cm Weight: 1.2 kg
- Model stands in a reclining or sitting position, holding the knees with both hands and pulling it to the abdomen, and the lumbar region folded out as much as possible.
- T10-T11, T11-T12, T12-L1, L1-L2, L2-L3, L3-L4, L4-L5, L5-S1 intervertebral openings are available and suitable for lumbar puncture.
- The protrusion of the lumbar vertebrae can be palpated.
- It provides realistic lumbar puncture application. It is clearly felt when the needle is inserted. The outflow of simulative CSF demonstrates the correctness of the application.
- Spare vertebral canal and puncture needle are available.