GENERAL APPLICATION MODELS
CENTRAL VENOUS CATHETERIZATION SIMULATOR
Product code : CT/51B
Model has been developed for central venous catheterization training. It simulates the upper body of a male. Rib structure is prominent. It is made of special plastic.
Item Successfully Added to Cart
Length: 32 cm Width: 50 cm Height: 21.5 cm Weight: 5.75kg
- Anatomical boundaries in the neck area are quite clear.
- It includes brachiocephalic, internal jugular vein, external jugular vein, subclavian vein, basilic and cephalic vein for central venous catheterization application.
- Carotid pulse can be simulated via plastic bulb.
- Internal jugular vein puncture and cannulation can be practiced.
- Subclavian vein puncture and cannulation can be practiced.
- Veins can be changed and when the needle enters the vein it can be clearly felt.
- Veins can be filled with simulative blood.
- Swan-ganz catheterization can be applied.