ELECTRONIC KNEE JOINT INTRACAVITARY INJECTION SIMULATOR
Product code : CT/59
The model has been developed for knee joint puncture and intraarticular injection applications. The model is designed according to the anatomical structure of the knee joint of an adult human. It is made of special plastic. The electronic control device helps to teach the accuracy of the applied puncture area.
Item Successfully Added to Cart
Length: 54 cm Width: 20 cm Height: 25 cm Weight: 4.52 kg
- It provides convenient position for palpation training and joint puncture. It includes anatomical structures such as the femur, patella, tibia, synovial fluid cavity, and ligaments.
- The electronic control device notifies the user with a light notification in the medial and lateral puncture areas.
- Puncture and injection into the synovial space can be performed multiple times.
- The synovial fluid cavity can be replaced with a new one.
- The joint injection device is powered by a battery.