HALF-SIZE ADULT CPR TRAINING MANIKIN (SOUND AND LIGHT WARNING)
Product code : ET/66E
The half-size adult CPR training manikin has been developed for basic life support training. The manikin is made of special plastic in accordance with the anatomical structure. It has elastic chest, neck and face skin. The nipples, xiphoid protrusion, collarbone and general chest rib structure, which are accepted as reference for the correct position in CPR, are evident on the skin. It has a durable structure that allows the applications to be repeated many times on it.
Item Successfully Added to Cart
Length: 73 cm Width: 34 cm Height: 23 cm Weight: 7.75 kg
- Pupilla observation can be made; one is normal and the other is in mydriasis.
- The head and neck position can be given and the airway opening procedure can be applied.
- Carotid pulse can be controlled manually on the manikin.
- Artificial respiration can be administered through the mouth and nose. Realistic chest rise can be observed. Its mouth is suitable for using resuscitator.
- There is a valve system that prevents the air given to the manikin from coming back in order to provide hygiene during the training,
- The manikin has a chest structure that will resist realistically to cardiac massage and heart massage can be performed in realistic values. A steel spring system is used under the chest in order for the manikin to provide this resistance. A collapse in the chest area that may occur due to multiple use can be prevented with the steel spring system.
- While performing cardiac massage, sufficient and excessive applications and the correct hand position can be followed by the light and sound warning system on the manikin.
- Face skin, neck skin and lung air bags can be changed easily.
- The manikin's sound and light warning system is powered by a battery.