FUNCTIONAL AIRWAY CONTROL SIMULATOR
Product code : ET/77
The model consists of an adult head-neck structure. It is made of special plastic. It is designed for endotracheal intubation training.
Item Successfully Added to Cart
Length: 50 cm Width: 40 cm Height: 25 cm Weight: 4.26 kg
- Pupil observation can be done; While one is normal, the other is in mydriasis.
- Carotid pulse can be taken.
- Airway management: It includes structures such as the oral cavity, tongue, teeth, gums, glottis, trachea, larynx, pharynx, esophagus, lung and stomach.
- Oral and nasal tracheal intubation, sputum suction, NG-OG feeding and oxygen inhalation training can be done. It can be used for practical training such as artificial respiration with ventilation mask, removing foreign material and liquid from the airway by mouth.
- It is mounted on a base, head and neck position can be easily given.
- Laryngeal edema can be created with external intervention.
- If the cannula reaches the trachea, lungs will expand when air is given; If it reaches the esophagus, the stomach will expand when air is given.
- The classical sellick maneuver (cricoid pressure) can be performed to see the vocal cords better because of the soft neck structure.
- There will be an audible warning when excessive pressure is applied to the tooth with the laryngoscope.