ET - EMERGENCY TRAINING MODELS
ELECTRONIC TRACHEAL INTUBATION TRAINING SIMULATOR
Product code : ET/79
The model is an adult head-neck-chest torso. It is designed for endotracheal intubation training. It has an electronic control device to facilitate determination of the position of the tracheal cannula. It is made of special plastic.
Item Successfully Added to Cart
Length: 56 cm Width: 27 cm Height: 24 cm Weight: 4.75 kg
- Airway management: It includes structures such as the oral cavity, tongue, teeth, gums, glottis, trachea, larynx, pharynx, esophagus, lung and stomach.
- Oral and nasal tracheal intubation, sputum suction, NG-OG feeding and oxygen inhalation training can be done. It can be used for practical training such as artificial respiration with ventilation mask, removing foreign material and liquid from the airway by mouth.
- It is mounted on a base, head and neck position and can be easily given. Thanks to its elastic structure, chin lifting can be made.
- If the intubation cannula reaches the trachea, the green light turns on, if it reaches the esophagus, the yellow light turns on, if the laryngoscope presses the tooth excessively, the red light turns on in, the electronic control device and the user will be informed verbally during the whole procedure.
- If the cannula reaches the trachea, lungs will expand when air is given; If it reaches the esophagus, the stomach will expand when air is given and the stomach alarm will be activated.
- The classical sellick maneuver (cricoid pressure) can be performed to see the vocal cords better because of the soft neck structure.
- Electronic controller powered by an adaptor.