BABY OBSTRUCTION AND CPR MANIKIN
Product code : ET/74K
A full-size infant airway obstruction and CPR training manikin has been developed for basic life support training. The manikin is made of special plastic in accordance with the anatomical structure. The fontanel structure is evident. Nipples, xiphoid protrusion, collarbone and general chest rib structure, which are accepted as reference for the correct position in CPR, are evident. It has a durable structure that allows the applications to be repeated many times.
Item Successfully Added to Cart
Length: 50 cm Width: 23.5 cm Height: 12.5 cm Weight: 1.52 kg
- The eyelids of the manikin are movable, when the mannikin is placed in the supine position, the eyelids are closed.
- Airway obstruction can be simulated.
- Its joints can be brought to the desired position because of to its elastic structure.
- Artificial respiration can be administered through the mouth and nose. Chest rise can be observed. Its mouth structure is suitable for resuscitator use.
- Cardiac massage can be done. The manikin has a chest structure that will realistically resist to the cardiac massage.