ACLS ONE YEAR OLD CHILD TRAINING MANIKIN (WITHOUT BP)
Product code : ET/58
The ACLS one year old child training manikin has been designed considering the needs of advanced life support training and general nursing care practices. The manikin is made of special plastic in accordance with the anatomical structure. Its skin is soft and elastic. It has the same features as ET/58A, but there is no blood pressure application on this manikin. It has a durable structure that allows the applications to be repeated many times.
Item Successfully Added to Cart
Length: 82 cm Width: 29 cm Height: 15 cm Weight: 5.27 kg
- Pupil observation can be done; While one is normal, the other is mydriasis.
- Pulse simulation training can be given; right radial artery, right brachial artery and right femoral arteries are present.
- Airway management: Oral cavity, tongue, glottis, trachea, larynx, pharynx, esophagus structures are realistically simulated. Oral and nasal tracheal intubation, sputum suction and oxygen inhalation trainings can be given. It is possible to give head and neck position. Tracheostomy care can be done.
- CPR operation training: The manikin supports multiple ventilation modes. The artificial respiration volume and the depth of cardiac compression can be followed by colored lights through the electronic control device. Training and evaluation mode is available. The control device is re-chargeable.
- Cardiopulmonary auscultation training can be given. There are 77 types of normal and abnormal heart sounds, 31 types of breathing sounds, 28 types of lung sounds comparison, 4 types of pulse sounds and 5 types of bowel sounds.
- Defibrillation and pacemaking: Simulative cardiac defibrillation and pacemaking training can be performed, as well as real defibrillation and pacemaking with a real cardiac defibrillation pacemaker (must be provided by the user).
- ECG monitoring: ECG monitoring simulation training can be done. In addition, real ECG impression can be made with the real ECG monitor provided by the user. There are 20 types of ECG rhythms.
- The manikin can be used with simulative and real AED devices. When the rhythm requires shock, it can be transformed from the current rhythm to the desired rhythm by applying shock.
- A feeding tube can be placed through the mouth and nose (Fluid administration is not allowed to prevent damage to CPR functions)
- Gastrolavage: the gastric tube can be placed. (Fluid administration is not allowed to prevent damage to CPR functions)
- It is suitable for venous puncture, injection, transfusion and blood drawing training. Right arm cephalic and basilic vein, right hand dorsal vein, right leg femoral vein and left leg great saphenous vein can be used.
- Double-sided vastus lateralis (thigh muscle) and deltoid muscle IM (intramuscular) injection can be made.
- Bone marrow puncture: There is a tibia bone module in the right leg and puncture can be performed. Intraosseous intervention training can be realized by simulated blood application.
- Ostomy (colostomy, ileostomy) opening is available and ostomy care practices can be done.
- The manikin has male and female genital organs. Urethral catheter applications can be made using liquid.
- Enema training can be given using liquid.
- The elbow, shoulder, hip and knee joints of the manikin are movable.
- Chest organs; heart, lung, stomach, liver are available.
- Intestinal and bladder structures are present in the abdominal cavity organs.
- The eyelids of the manikin are open while standing and closed while lying down.